Work with us Work with us
Educational and employment background requirements
- Required Training: Training Cycle Intermediate and/or Higher Degree of the professional family of Commerce and Marketing.
- Minimum 1 year experience in international sales. Being very valuable experience in the field of the Packaging sector industry.
- Commercial vision oriented to objectives and results.
- Languages: English level B2, spoken and written is essential. Valuable French.
- Knowledge of computer tools applied to the commercial area.
- Driving license.
- Availability to travel.
- His mission will be to boost sales in those countries with the greatest potential for the company.
- Will carry out the search for new markets, increasing the client portfolio and maintaining and enhancing existing ones.
- You will plan the schedule of your trips and trade routes setting your objectives and actions to be carried out, reporting to the commercial management the result obtained.
- You will have a smooth communication with distributors and commercial agents.
- You must follow the company’s selling price policy and conditions of sale.
- He will participate in the execution of the project that he starts with each client until its completion, watching over the interests of the organization and the satisfaction of the client at all times.